When Computer Age Systems evolved into hosting, we made a decision to partner with the best in the business. For this reason Computer Age Systems chooses to operate inside the superior network that is run and managed by Micron21
- Fast, Multi-homed, Redundant Global Network
- Our Brocade powered multimillion dollar self-funded national and international fibre network which spans between Kilsyth to Melbourne, Melbourne to Sydney, Sydney to Brisbane and all the way across the Pacific Ocean to Los Angeles via 6 pop sites across the world we now have a unique communication link supporting securely, the flow of internet transit across the world to millions of people who access our Kilsyth Datacenter daily via 130+ global networks. Micron21 Pty Ltd, unlike other providers, has a policy which enables our network never to be flooded or oversaturated. Our SLA agreements state that once our links reach 70% capacity, that they will be upgraded
- Ranked in the top 1% of networks within Australia !
- Micron21 now peers with 130+ upstream providers globally (which is growing monthly) Our Fully Redundant global network AS38880 is currently ranked 6th in Australia out of 1500+ networks as rated by Hurricane Electrics - http://bgp.he.net/country/AU Compare your current providers Network, Redundancy and Capacity to our world class Network and SEE the difference.
- Micron21 IP address allocation
- Micron21 Pty Ltd has full control of its IP address, issued by APNIC the governing body of internet resources. This means as long as you’re hosted within the Micron21 enterprise your IP technology will always be assigned to your services.
- Monitoring and Alerting
- Micron21 has experience in monitoring and alerting and can take this to any level or requirement. If your server is particularly sensitive for any reason, please discuss your monitoring needs with us. We monitor all switches and connectivity to ensure the integrity of our connectivity.
- 24/7 365 days a year Network, Server and physical building security Monitoring
- Our network, servers and physical building security are monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year both physically and through third party providers. This electronically allows us to always know exactly what is going on within our infrastructure.
- PCI DSS Level 1 Compliant Facility
- All cabinets are locked with separate keys
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- 24/7 Temperature and Humidity Monitoring
- 24/7 Strict Physical Security Access
- 24/7 Support and Network Monitoring
- 24/7 Full PTZ Camera Monitoring
- Combination of both Cisco and Juniper Routers, Switches and Firewalls configured in 2N across the entire Network
- Multiple Redundant UPS Systems
- Multiple Redundant Air-Conditioners
- 2N onsite permanent Cummins diesel generators for A, B and C circuit power
- Licensed Carrier Grade Microwave for network media independent redundancy
- A/B/C/D Power feeds per rack
- Individual VLANS per client service, providing internal data integrity
- Each rack has Force10 48 port managed switches dual fibre uplinked network core
- Emerson Extreme Density independent top-of-rack cooling unit per rack
- Online statistics for power utilization per C13 socket
- AS ISO 15420 compliant building
- Fully redundant VESDA detection and ProInert (IG-55) Fire Suppression System
We receive requests for visits to the Datacentre, Unfortunatley we are unable to grant access into the centre. However we are able to show you some happy snaps from inside the premise.
"Computer Age Systems took our business to the next level, we can now operate from anywhere, anytime. These guys really do know what they are doing when it comes to hosting, computer repairs, support and development. "